
"Happy Birthday to me!" Ethan turned 2 last
Saturday. We taught him to say "I'm two" so of course he said it all day long. When ever we would sing the birthday song to him he would yell out "HAPPY," because that is the only word in that song he knows. We had a fun day. We took him swimming in the morning and then went to a park to eat lunch. Later in the afternoon we invited some of the neighborhood kid to come over and eat cupcakes and play. I lost count of how many Ethan ate but he
definitely enjoyed them.

Too many presents.

Ethan with his friends Eli and Justin
2 comments:
I love your blog, its fun to see and hear everything that is going on with you guys. I liked seeing all your Lake Powell pictures, what a fun time.
Hey Emily, glad your a fellow blogger now. Its fun to see pictures of how you guys are doing. Looks like Ethan had a good Birthday..cute cake.
Post a Comment