8.21.2007

The best part about Rain is....

The MUD!!!!! It has been raining all week, so there was lots of good mud to play in. I tried to keep Ethan out of it at first, but I soon learned that it would be impossible to keep him from playing in it. Mud is just way too much fun. It is amazing how much fun boys can have with a shovel, a dump truck, and a little mud. Luckily he didn't get too dirty.


The best part about playing in the mud is having a bath afterwards.
Especially when it's a bubble bath.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute boy, Emily! Hey, I've got a question for you. Are you being a Stay at Home mom while your hubby is going to school? Brandon and I are working on trying to make that work and we can't seem to get enough $$ to make it. How do you guys do it? Through loans? grants? My email is thenowfam@yahoo.com By the way, this is Kellie (Stoa) Nowland :)

Krystal Trapnell said...

Hey Emily! I found your blog via Katherine's. I can't believe how big Ethan is! Wow. I still think he looks a little bit like Natalie Clarke's boy, Charlie. It was fun to catch up on you guys. If you want to check out my blog, send me an email at espyk@yahoo.com and I'd love to send you an invite. We have three kids now, can you believe that??

Anonymous said...

That is just too stinkin' adorable... and you know that bath photo will come in handy for blackmail or a wedding slideshow!

Lol!

Michelle Y said...

Ethan is so dang cute. We are so excited for you guys to come up here and let the kids all play together.