11.13.2007

It's a.......

Well I'm sure by now most of you already know, but for those of you who don't we are expecting another little Yeates on April 2nd.(I'm sure if you have seen any of the pictures of me on here lately you probably figured it out anyways because it has been pretty obvious for a while now.)I am 20 weeks and I'm feeling really great, besides the fact that I am already huge. The sad thing is I know what is coming (more huge, gigantic, and one day I'll wake up ginormous)But it's worth it.

So on to the big new. We had an ultrasound today and are absolutely positive that we are having a GIRL!!! We are so excited. I was a little surprised because I was very convinced that it was going to be another boy, but Ethan has known all along. Every time I asked him if he wanted a baby brother or a baby sister he always said baby sister. Now I just have to gear up for girl mode because we have been all boy around here for a long time. It is exciting and I can't wait til she gets here.

18 comments:

Michelle Y said...

CONGRATS!!! We are so happy for another Yeates girl. We are really excited for you guys.

Krystal Trapnell said...

Yay for girls! Congrats on the big news. I couldn't tell from your pictures, so it can't be that obvious. You'll love having a girl, they are so different from boys (in both good and bad ways).

Annie said...

Yeah for a girl! Girls are fun you are going to enjoy it. I so happy for you guys!

Jessica said...

I am so excited for you. that is so cute that Ethan knew all along. Such great news, thanks for sharing!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! We don't have a boy yet, but we LOVE our little Emma. Just don't make her wear matching dresses with you! :)

The Alands said...

It is girl season. Everyone is having girls. That is so exciting. Little girls are so fun to shop for!!

The Alands said...

It is girl season. Everyone is having girls. That is so exciting. Little girls are so fun to shop for!!

The Neeleys said...

Hi Emily! I found your blog throuh Sarah Lunts! Congrats on the baby girl...girls are FUN! We sure miss everyone in Ohio. It was fun to find your blog!

Letti said...

Congratualtions Emily. I am so excited for you. There is always something special between a mom and her daughter. I bet your mom is so excited too. I can't wait to hear the name.

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

Hey Emily! I found your blog! THat's so exciting that you are having a girl! We love living by you...it will be sad when you move!

Melanie said...

congrats Em!!!

Bethany said...

You look Great!!! I am so excited for you. Girls are really fun to shop for. They are also completely different!

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

Wahoo! You will be a great mom to a little girl. Hope you are feeling well.

The Alands said...

I forgot to ask. Do you have a name?

Kenny, Tara, Ashley said...

Congrats! I have been wondering when you would find out! I am so excited for you. Little girls are SO FUN!!

Vanessa said...

That is so great emily! and you are NOT huge! you look great! :)

Laura said...

How exciting! Congrats.

Sarah Lunt said...

That is so exciting! It's so cute that Ethan knew it was a girl. You'll have a lot of fun in the baby girl's department...I keep wandering over there even though I have a boy!
Congrats!