12.05.2007

Be careful what you wish for


Well it happened! We woke up this morning to complete whiteness, and it hasn't stopped snowing all day. It is really pretty because it is the first snow and it's all fluffy and white, but I already know that in a few days I'll be wishing it was gone. At least now we can go out side and play.

5 comments:

Letti said...

Wow that is a lot of snow. It looks like you guys will be having a white Christmas in Ohio. But I am betting it will be a brown one in Las Vegas.

The Reed Family said...

I want to play in the snow!!! I don't think Carter has even seen snow yet! Can I come visit?

emilyy said...

It rained all weekend so the snow is gone. But you can come anytime! I would love it.

Evaly said...

Hi Emily! This is Evaly (Dorff) Hanson, remember me? I found you from Kellie's blog. Your family is so cute! Check out my blog sometime: evalylearningbyheart.blogspot.com
Take care.

Lana said...

Merry Christmas Yeates family. This is Dalauna Cardoza. Your blog is really cute. Ethan sure is getting big. It's amazing how that happens. I hope you're dreaming of a white Christmas!!