2.14.2008

I LOVE this kid


Happy Valentine's Day to all. I thought I would share a picture of my favorite little boy. He is so sweet and fun to be around. It is amazing how much happiness he brings to my life. Even though at times he is frustrating, I LOVE spending everyday with him. (I also was able to get him to smile for the picture which is a first.)
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Annie said...

When we looked at your blog Julia was standing right here and she goes, "Oh, Ethan's so cute." What a great picture!

The Reed Family said...

That is a really cute picture of Ethan! Talk to you soon!

Letti said...

Great picture Emily. Ethan is getting so big.

Amy said...

Emily, he's so cute! And he looks sooo much like a Sorenson!!!!

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

Good job catching that cute smile on Ethan!

Anna said...

what a cutie!