We all went to the Franklin Park Conservatory to see the butterfly exhibit and it was beautiful. I loved seeing all the different kinds of butterflies and how beautiful they really are up close. Surprisingly though Ethan, who normally loves spotting butterflies when we go on walks, was actually quite nervous around the butterflies. I think it was partly because of their size and the fact that they were everywhere. Or maybe because they would flutter right up by your head or swoop in out of nowhere, but it was funny to watch Ethan jump and run away screaming when one got too close. I never would have guessed he would be afraid of butterflies. He did however love the fish, and after we left he talked about how much he liked the butterflies for the rest of the day, so at least I know he wont be having nightmares. The other cool part about the conservatory is the Chichuly sculptures that are on display. They are pretty amazing.
13 years ago


8 comments:
You look way too good for just having a baby . . . I hate you. I would kill to look like you right now!
Those pictures look great Emily. I can't believe how good you look too.
That looks like fun! I hope Puerto Rico has some cool things like this to do while we're there. And Might I add you are looking good!
Emily,
I'm glad you found me. I love your pics of the butterfly park and your new little girl is absolutely precious. Congrats on your husbands educational success and on you new addition.
Did you just have a baby?! You look great!
Those pictures look so beautiful. What a great place to go.
How fun!!! I agree Em you look awesome.
Wow, I love these pictures. You did a really great job.
Post a Comment