Love the new pictures. She is a doll! I just want to squeeze her! Hope everything is going well! I can't believe she slept for 8 hours!!! AMAZING! I am so proud of her!
Such a cutie...You are REALLY making me baby hungry. I can't believe she's such a good sleeper! Lily didn't sleep more than 2 hours at a time until she was 6 months old (which was a breeze compared to all the CRYING), so I thought I was getting a great deal when Sophie was only up every 4 hours. My babies won't sleep all night until I force them to cry it out. You are a lucky girl! (Now that I just relived all the crying and awake at night stuff, I'm not quite so baby hungry!)
4 comments:
Love the new pictures. She is a doll! I just want to squeeze her! Hope everything is going well! I can't believe she slept for 8 hours!!! AMAZING! I am so proud of her!
Emily she is so sweet. I love the bow in her hair.
why what a cute outfit and bow. One of her aunt's must have good taste ha! ha!
love lex
Such a cutie...You are REALLY making me baby hungry. I can't believe she's such a good sleeper! Lily didn't sleep more than 2 hours at a time until she was 6 months old (which was a breeze compared to all the CRYING), so I thought I was getting a great deal when Sophie was only up every 4 hours. My babies won't sleep all night until I force them to cry it out. You are a lucky girl! (Now that I just relived all the crying and awake at night stuff, I'm not quite so baby hungry!)
Post a Comment