Grandma B left yesterday after spending a few days with us and we were all so sad to see her go, especially Ethan. (He was in tears because he really wanted to get on the airplane and go with grandma.) We had a fun time though. We went to the zoo, the park and the Franklin Conservatory to see the butterfly exhibit. But mostly we just hung around enjoying baby Molly.
13 years ago

8 comments:
I love it when family comes to visit too. It sounds like you guys had a great time with Grandma.
that first picture of Bonnie with the kids is so cute, I love it.
Looks like you had a great time out and about--you look fabulous as well! I agree that first picture is darling with both kids and grandma.
Sounds like a fun visit! Great pictures...and congrats to Scott for graduating! If y'all have some time on your hands between now and starting residency, we'd LOVE to have some visitors in NC..... :)
So cute! I love it when family comes and visits. I am so jealous.
Don't you just love Grandmas. It looks like Bonnie had a great time. She looks like such a proud grandma. We miss you guys.
My mom said Molly is just so cute!! I really wish we were closer so I could hold her. I love the first picture too!!
Does Molly sleep all day! Every time I see her and every picture I see she is sleeping! I guess I forget how much newborns sleep..but she is a super good baby! LUCKY!!!
Post a Comment