4.25.2008

"Just call me Doctor"


















Congratulations Scott!!! My hubby just finished his very last day of Medical school...Forever! I'm so proud of him. It was a lot of hard work and long hours and he is so relieved that it's finally over. No more paying $100 a day to go to school. I wish I could say no more call but unfortunately it has only just begun.
Posted by Picasa

14 comments:

Evaly said...

Congrautulations! That's awesome!

Letti said...

Congratulations!

Amanda and Ryan McCarty said...

Congratulations Scott! It's all down hill from here. . . right?

Jessica said...

what a huge relief to have Medical School done with!! Congrats Scott and Emily:-)

The Gardner's said...

Yeah! Congratulations! I can't wait to be there too!

The Sorensen Family said...

Scott you are "Da Bomb" Can't wait till I go blind and I need your services:)
love lex

Linda said...

Is this the Scott Yeates that knew Erik Wilson? I am Erik's mother and just happened to come across your blog. If this is the same Scott, Congratulations on finishing medical school. Didn't you enter the MTC the same time Erik did? It's been a little over a year since Erik passed away, I sure do miss him. If this is not the correct Scott.....sorry! Your family is beautiful!

Ben and Michelle said...

That is great. It seems crazy that he is a doctor now. Congrats!!!

Linda said...

Thank you Scott for your comment! What a small world. Thank you for the kind words about Erik, he did enter the MTC the same day you did. In fact I have a picture of you two that I took that day in the MTC. How do you guys know Julie and Braden? Julie is my step-daughters cousin. Again congratulations on your graduation and much success and happiness to you and your darling family.

Linda Easley

The Reed Family said...

I can't wait to be in that position in a few years! Congratulations to you too for surviving it all! hooray for the Yeates!

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

I cannot wait to say that Jon is done with med-school..only 3 1/2 more years to go...and then there is residency..hmmm! COngrats Scott!

Jen said...

Congrats and good luck with residency!

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

Congrats!!! I love how you guys figured out how much it costs per day! !! We are so happy for all the things ahead of you guys! HOORAY!

Our Sweet Life said...

Congratualtions! The $100/day comment was great.