4.11.2008

Thanks Mom

My wonderful Mother left to go back home yesterday after a week long visit and we miss her already. It was so nice to have her here to help out, and my house has never been cleaner. We especially loved all the fun presents she brought. Although it was a pretty boring week just basically sitting around she was such a big help with Ethan and Molly we wish she could have stayed longer. Despite Ethan's face in the picture he had a lot of fun playing with grandma and keeps asking when she is coming back. Thanks for everything Mom we love you.

8 comments:

Michelle Y said...

So nice your mom was able to come out and help after Molly was born. I'm really glad things are going well.

The Reed Family said...

I still remember when my mom left after I had Carter...I cried my eyes out! (I was a little emotional after having the baby) Hopefully she will visit again soon...Grandma's are the best!

Jessica said...

Mom's are the best!! I am sure she loved spending the time with you too.

Annie said...

Oooh I can't wait to see that baby. We will be calling you VERY soon. I hope you are feeling great. I think about you all the time!

Melanie said...

I bet Ethan misses her so much, Ciella still asks for Garrett's mom who left last week! We need to see more pictures of that baby girl though... and soon!

The Sorensen Family said...

VERY NICE TOUCH. I KNOW SHE PROBABLY MISSES THE BABIES MORE. I KNOW I WOULD

The Sorensen Family said...

VERY NICE TOUCH. I KNOW SHE PROBABLY MISSES THE BABIES MORE. I KNOW I WOULD

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.