I remember doing it when Ethan was born, I just sat and watched him sleep all day long. When he was older I remember thinking, "how could I just sit and stare at a baby all day long, especially when they are just sleeping?" Well I'm doing it again and I LOVE IT!!! I love just holding her and staring at her. That is, when I can get my hands on her. Most of the day she is with her daddy. Scott has nicely informed me that he is in Love with another woman. I suppose if it was anyone else I would be jealous but I love watching the two of them together. It is pretty cute how smitten he is by her and can you blame him. I think she is so perfect and I especially love it when I can get her to smile.
13 years ago

20 comments:
Emily!!
She is just beautiful!! I am so jealous... I can't wait for our LO to arrive... it feels like it is taking forever!
Seriously Emily she is beautiful! I wish we could see her in person!
What a pretty little girl! Those are great pictures of her. I love to watch my babies sleep too even though they are five and one years old.
A week old baby smiling I love it!! She is so beautiful; you got some really good pictures. It's funny because I got to see Trisha's baby today and I found myself just staring at her as I held her and loving the little faces she was making...and she's not even my baby! Too bad we all live so far apart. And there is really just something about seeing our husbands holding our precious babies isn't there?
p.s. where do you get the cute letters for all the things you make?
She is so CUTE!! I wish I could hole her right now.
I'm jealous and am now officially thinking about #3! So cute.
Congrats! Why am I the only one that can't have a girl? Hopefully, the lasagna didn't keep her up all night. She's goregous! Marci
Cute pictures! I am still sitting holding my baby all day long. I keep wondering if I will ever get anything done again.
CUTE CUTE Pics! She has such a cute little smile! I am glad to hear how well you are doing!
oh my goodness! I didn't even know you were pregnant!:) She is sweet as can be and you already caught a smile! Congratulations!! I love having a girl
She's beautiful Em, nice work. Congrats! Wish I were closer to snuggle her and smell her head. Love ya!
So cute! I loved reading your sweet post. So you have some competition huh?! Pretty tough to bet that! Wish I could hold that baby!
How sweet that Scott is so smitten by his little girl. She's precious, can't wait to meet her.
Emily,
She is just precious and so beautiful...Congratulations! I am with everyone else that I wish I was there to see her in person.
Molly is such a beautiful baby. I am very happy for you guys. I hope you are doing well. Let me know if you need anything.
Congrats Emily! So is to cute. I hope everything is going good.
My niece is perfect!!!!!!!!! The picture Darcy took are breath taking. I am jealous. It is crazy how much Bella and Molly definately look like cousins if not sisters. I love you Lex
that is so sweet emily. almost enough to make me want to have another baby....almost.
Congratulations! I can't wait to meet her in person, she's beautiful!
Post a Comment