John thanks you for the reminder! He loves that show and forgot.So because I went to your blog, 5 min. before it started,he was able to see it.
Glad I could help.
This is our favorite show. Too bad it is only a half hour long.
Watched it, and LOVED it!!I wish it was an hour long every week. Is Pam going to say Yes? I can't wait to find out. :-)
YAY!! I love this show!
Jared and I LOVE the Office. SO FUNNY!
Loved the premier! I'm so happy Jim and Pam are engaged!
No show this week. That stinks! Next episode is on the 9th, can't wait.
LOVE IT! Tomorrow night!!! I'm already getting ready watching last weeks episode to refresh my memory!
The office is our favorite show. Love it!!!!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
John thanks you for the reminder! He loves that show and forgot.So because I went to your blog, 5 min. before it started,he was able to see it.
Glad I could help.
This is our favorite show. Too bad it is only a half hour long.
Watched it, and LOVED it!!
I wish it was an hour long every week.
Is Pam going to say Yes? I can't wait to find out. :-)
YAY!! I love this show!
Jared and I LOVE the Office. SO FUNNY!
Loved the premier! I'm so happy Jim and Pam are engaged!
No show this week. That stinks! Next episode is on the 9th, can't wait.
LOVE IT! Tomorrow night!!! I'm already getting ready watching last weeks episode to refresh my memory!
The office is our favorite show. Love it!!!!
Post a Comment