It was a rare occasion today and Daddy was home...YAY! He took E swimming and M took a really long nap, so I actually got a few things crossed off my to do list.
1.Christmas cards.....In the mail!
2.Treats for the neighbors.....Delivered!
3.Catch up on blogging.....Check!
4.House cleaned?.....well at least I got to some of the list

10 comments:
We hope you have a wonderful Holiday Season.
Love,
Ben & Michelle
Can I get your address?
email it to:
frandsen.michelle@gmail.com
Alright! I NEED the recipe to those yummy chocolates you delivered!!! They were soo yummmmy!!!!!!!!!!
Great job! I need one of those days! K, so you HAVE to come on Friday, at least come to eat...or invite one of the other girls from your ward, it won't be weird! ;) Can't wait to see you,
Sarah
Your treats looks super yummy! I love your Christmas card, did you design it?
awesome, i love those days...especially when you get all the fun stuff done. your blog is adorable!
Hey Em! Thanks for the link to your blog! I didn't even know you had one, so now we can see eachother's families. Yours is so cute!
wow those look fabulous!!!! love you!
I always seem to get so much more done when Darian is home too.
Hey Emily - hope you had a great Christmas! My mom informed me a few days ago that she wanted another calendar for Christmas. Better late than never. When you get a chance, will you send some pictures to Costco in Lehi under my account? It is my e-mail and the password is Braden01, I think or just braden. Thanks. Sorry this is so late notice but she did not tell me until Christmas day. THanks hope you guys are doing great!!
Post a Comment