8.28.2009

Wrestle Mania

Just cause I don't have two boys doesn't mean that my kids don't wrestle. In fact they wrestle everyday. It pretty much always consists of laughing hysterically until Ethan gets a little out of control and someone gets hurt. And by someone I mean Molly!!! But tonight she gave him a taste of his own medicine with a foot to the face. Good thing Ethan thought it was funny and the hysterics continued. i love these crazy kids!!!!

4 comments:

Letti said...

So cute. This picture reminds me of when you and your brothers were younger.

Michelle said...

That looks so familiar. My little girl is always getting on her Brother. It is so fun to watch. Kids are the best aren't they. My kids started school today so just be happy that you have those two little cuties at home. I miss my kids terribly!!

The Reed Family said...

that sounds like my house...they laugh and laugh and then someone is screaming! But I know they love each other because everyday we go to pick Carter up from school Hunter runs to him and hugs him!
good for Molly though...she has a great mom in you...you can teach her all about defending herself from her brother! (you had a few of them :)

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

Love her foot in his face! That is the best! That picture is priceless! So cute!