11.02.2009

tRiCk-or-TREAT!!

It was another successful Halloween! Honestly how can you go wrong when candy is involved? Ethan was a Robot and Molly was a piggy. I thought their costumes were pretty obvious, but apparently not to our neighborhood. Everyone kept asking if Ethan was a "gear box." Really?!?! What 4 yr old asks his mom if he can be a gear-box for Halloween. And everyone thought Molly was the Easter bunny..... I guess I made her piggy ears a little too big. But come-on people check out that cute curly tail! Oh well I guess that's what you get with homemade costumes.
E had been sick earlier in the week, and thankfully he was feeling better by Halloween, but the poor guy totally lost his voice. He squeaked out a mouse-like trick-or-treat for about 3 houses and then just held out the bag the rest of the night. It work just fine cause we have way too much candy! Hope everyone else had a Happy Halloween too!

8 comments:

MetroParks said...

You are right they are obviously a robot and piggy. My first thought was that she looked like Piglet from Winnie the Pooh.

Michelle said...

Super cute and very creative on the costumes.

Evaly said...

They look adorable and I think you did a great job on the costumes! We have way too much candy too- and I'm eating it all :(

Stacey and Brody Miller said...

Love the costumes. I haven't attempted to make homemade costumes yet, but I'm sure they would be a disaster. Yours are super cute though.

Jessica said...

love the curly tail

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

They are absolutely darling!! You did a great job and they look like they were warm--good idea with the hat. Glad that Ethan was feeling better for Halloween. Love the curly tail!

Vanessa said...

The costumes are adorable! a gear box and the easter bunny?? people are silly. They totally look like a robot and and a piggy.

Jen Holtkamp said...

cute costumes! yeah, i think they're pretty obvious as to what they're supposed to be. never seen anyone dress up as a gear box ha, ha! :)