Last week I saw a picture in TJMaxx that I thought would look perfect in molly's room but I didn't want to spend the money for it.....So I made this instead!!! And it didn't cost a thing!!
(My version)
The frame is one I got like 4 years ago and it has just been sitting in my basement waiting to be used. Then instead of buying wood, I pulled a piece of fake wood off the back of some junk furniture that was waiting by the curb for the trash-man, and cut it to fit the frame. Then I used paper, mod podge, rub-ons, jewels, and glitter (all of which I already had on-hand) And I recreated my own version of picture I had seen at TJMaxx (below is a picture of the picture) I love the way my picture turned out, and I love it even more since I was able to just use stuff I already had!
(Store picture)
9 comments:
that is awesome!!! you are so talented! i wish i could do stuff like that!!
that is so cute! great job! I love recreating things I like at a lower price!
it's so cute!! way to go!
That is really cute. You did a great job!
darling! and i think yours turned out even cuter than the store's.
So cute! I'm glad to see you're still crafting with three kiddos!
So impressed! Wish we lived by each other so you could help me create cute things like that.
that's adorable! you're so creative and i too like yours better. good job!
Darling, and I agree yours is cuter than the stores!
Post a Comment