Have I mentioned how much I love this kid!! He has got to be the happiest baby to have ever lived. Even when he cries he is laughing :)
He was lucky to go on his first stroller ride the other day. Molly loved taking the "babies" on a walk. I still can't believe Mitch is already big enough to sit in the stroller. It somehow makes him look even more chunky and cute.
Ethan has recently mastered riding a bike (except for the starting by himself part). He also LOVES to hang out with his Dad. When Scott is home Ethan is his shadow. He told me the other day that when he grows up he wants to be a doctor. Then he asked if Doctors can play football? I said sure and he said "then I want to be a Doctor that plays football."
.jpg)
1.jpg)
2.jpg)
3 comments:
How cute! I love the stroller pic. Your kids are getting so big!
Oh I totally love chunky babies! I can't believe how big he looks too, I swear we just got the baby announcement and he has already doubled!
Maybe it is a girl thing to be so social, Maile is the same way.
such a cute little family Em!
Post a Comment