1.09.2011

Snow day

The other day Molly really wanted to go out and play in the snow. It's not often that she asks to play in the snow and she had her heart set on making a "snow girl." I thought it would be fun for all of us to venture out into the cold to have some fun. Well Ethan informed me that he doesn't like snow anymore and would much rather move to California where it's warm. So he stayed inside while I bundled up the rest of us. I pulled the kids around on the sled for a bit and they liked it. We were about to get to work on our creation when Mitch did a face plant right in the snow and was not happy about it. He just couldn't resist checking out all that white stuff. So our snow day got cut very short. I think we will just have to wait for a day when dad is home to make a snow girl.

1 comment:

Darcy and Shawn Patterson said...

Orin would LOVE this... he wants to play in snow so bad! Me... not so much!