A few months ago we got a book about April fools from the library and the kids thought it was so funny. So of course I had to play a few jokes on them today. This morning I turned the kids cereal milk blue. One kid thought it was pretty funny and the other completely broke down into hysterics and cried for a good 15 min about it. Can you guess who that was?
Then at dinner I gave Ethan and Molly a cup of "Apple Juice," (it was actually Jello) and set a pitcher of it on the table. It was hilarious watching the kids try to drink their juice through a straw, Molly was so confused. After a few tries Ethan said "I think this juice turned into Jello!" Ha ha you got me. We all laughed about it, then Scott picked up the pitcher and tried to pour some "juice" into his own glass! Oh I couldn't have planned it better. It was so funny!!! I mean I figured it would be easy to prank the kiddos, but to have Scott fall for it too, was just too perfect! I so wish I could've captured it on video, but that probably would've given me away. I got the idea for the Jello drink here. They have tons of food pranks that would be fun to try. Maybe next year.

This little prankster is always trying to take his clothes off. If I don't get him all buttoned up this is what he does. He also thinks it's so funny to crawl away from me during EVERY diaper change.
and he plays this joke on me every day, April fools or not. It's called take everything out of the cupboard.
Ethan has been trying to "trick" me (unsuccessfully) all day, but I don't think he quite gets it yet. Maybe he just needs to spend some quality time with his uncle Brad?
3 comments:
So fun. I love the jello trick. My mom made cupcakes but it was meatloaf and mashed potato's. Your brothers are always doing funny thing I am sure Ethan will be doing the same when he is older. It's in his blood...lol
that's a good one! I never really do anything for april fools, but I always want to. this would be perfect! And how can you possible get upset at a face like mitch's? look at those innocent eyes! :)
ha, that is so cute and funny. It made me laugh that you had a meltdown about the blue milk from one of your children.
Post a Comment