5.08.2011

Soccer girl


Molly had her first ever soccer game on Sat and to say she was excited would be an understatement. She was thrilled!!!! and had so much fun. She seemed to grasp the point of the game pretty quickly and did a great job of running and kicking. Surprisingly she didn't get board or distracted like I thought she might. But a few times she did get frustrated by the blob of children that surrounded the ball at all times. She would throw her hands up and say "Mom, I'm trying to kick the ball, but there are too many kids in the way." She did see some action when she had her turn as goalie and stopped the other team from scoring 3 times. She was very proud. I think she really enjoyed doing something that was just for her and had nothing to do with her brothers. It should be a fun season.

2 comments:

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

I love that smile of hers! Such a cutie!!! I love watching little kids play soccer! It's adorable watching a whole group of kids migrate like birds to the area of the soccer ball and then be cautious to kick it anywhere. :)

Evaly said...

She looks so happy :)