6.19.2011

Father's week



For father's day this year we did a week long "candy bar card" of sorts. The kids and I snuck a different treat (with a cheesy saying) into daddy's lunch everyday. It was exciting for the kids, and it took Scott until wed. to figure out what we were doing.


we don't have a working printer right now so I had to make all the tags. That is why they look so bad.


Then today we gave him these pictures in a frame!



I found this cute free printable that I made into a card.



These silly kids couldn't ask for a better DAD!

Happy Father's Day

3 comments:

The Reed Family said...

ok you totally have to check my blog! We did the same thing with the pictures for Jim! :) I loved the idea

Stacey and Brody Miller said...

Oh my gosh! You are adorable. Those idea's are so cute!

Evaly said...

So adorable- I bet he loved it!