I feel like we have already celebrated the 4th!! It has been a party every night this weekend, but I'm just so happy that it is summer time so we wouldn't have it any other way. I'll work my way backward through the weekend.
Sunday
Molly in her special 4th of July dress made from an old skirt of mine. I love how this one turned out, it makes me want to turn all of my skirts into little girl dresses.
We just went to a little spray park, but the kids loved it. Barbecue, then it was off to see fireworks with friends. I was worried that the fireworks would scare Mitch, but he loved them.
Now it's off to see more fireworks tonight and then beach all day tomorrow.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA!!!


3 comments:
Very cute... I love your red dress Molly and the spray park lppks fun! Happy 4th of July .. love Grandma Roxy
Molly's dress is so cute, good job!!!
I LOVE MOlly's dress!!!! SOoo cute! You have the cutest fam!
Post a Comment