9.14.2011

There's a hole in his mouth!

Ethan has had a loose tooth for a few weeks now, but just the other day I noticed that his new tooth was already growing in. So I told him that tonight was the night that the tooth needed to go.
He was really brave and actually pretty excited, because he will be the first kid in his class to loose a tooth and mark it on the tooth chart. He let me twist it out and didn't even cry! So brave.

I had been meaning to make one of these tooth pillows for a few months now. Thankfully it was actually really easy and I had everything on hand. (seriously so easy, it only took about 30 min.)He was so excited to go to bed but wanted to make sure that the "tooth fairy" could find his tooth, so he wrote a note. It says "The tooth is down here" So cute.

No comments: