10.14.2011

Always busy in Utah

Last week we went to Utah and it was crazy-busy, as usual. It was so fun though, especially since we got to see just about everyone from both families. (Trevan and Adam you were missed)

Here are a few reasons why it was such a fun trip:

2 BYU football games

1 SUU football game

2 Baby showers

1 Return Missionary

Lots of family time

playing with cousin non-stop

toy store with Grandpa H

Glow-in-the-dark party/adventure with Grandpa K

A reunion with my oldest/bestest friend Julie. It was so good to see your beautiful face. (I still can't believe we didn't get a picture to document the event. We are quite a site with 3 kids each.)

Here is our trip in pictures

Welcome Home Elder Yeates!!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

How fun. I always loved going home to visit the family and letting my kids get spoiled by the fam. I would love to have seen you and Julie. I miss you two crazies.

Whitney said...

So wish I could have been there to see you! Glad you had such a busy & fun trip.

That little Mitch looks like a Sorenson through & through!

Jen Holtkamp said...

looks like an amazing trip! so glad you got to see your brothers play live! -jen