11.17.2011

Balloon Closet

In between interviews we found time to celebrate daddy's birthday with a pretty awesome party. Complete with golf cake, balloons, and "glow-in-the-dark dance craziness". What more could you ask for. The kids had a blast. And if you were wondering what we did with all the balloons once the party was over....


We have a sort-of "mini mud room" by our front door. It is really more like a small closet. But the nice thing is that you can shut the door. We filled it up with balloons today and it provided hours of fun! Literally!!! I'm actually a little annoyed that I never thought to do this before. What a great idea, I think every mom needs to try this. And I think I'm going to stock up on balloons and make this a weekly thing. After they got tired of running around they did this....



And if all the pictures and videos weren't enough, Molly finally got a much needed hair cut and grandma has been asking for a picture. Here you go Grandma, Molly's cute hair with an extra touch of sass :)

1 comment:

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

Awesome idea with the balloon closet and cute cake--Happy B-day to Scotty!!