It is almost Christmas and I can't believe how fast this month has gone. I feel like I have been running non-stop and up until right now have felt very "behind" this year. Even though I still have a long "to-do-list" I decided today that I will spend the next week focused on Christ, my family, and just enjoying the season. (finger's crossed that I can accomplish that goal without getting too stressed-out.) We took this picture this morning with the self timer on our camera. I'm amazed we got a decent one in only 3 takes.


Here are some picture from the blur that has been December.
Ward Christmas party. The kids were so cute in the Nativity of course they loved seeing "Santa" even though they knew it was really our friend Marc. Everyone except Mitch who usually loves Marc. I love crying Santa pictures!
The kids decorated Christmas trees. It was just an ice cream cone, green frosting and sprinkles. They loved it.
Made a few things. Just wouldn't be Christmas time with out a craft or two.


No comments:
Post a Comment