Last weekend my little boy turned 7 and I realize that he is not so little anymore. We had a great weekend and he had a VERY fun-packed day.
I went with a Super Mario theme and cut out characters to hang around the house. I thought they turned out pretty good, but all Ethan kept saying was "Mom, why didn't you make Yoshi, or Bowser? You should've made a Mario." I guess I should take it as a compliment, because he thinks I can do anything.
His Birthday started off with breakfast and all his favorite things, then some b-day spankings and a wrestle with Dad.
He liked all of his presents but especially the one that had "Super Mario Galaxy 2" in it.
We spent most of the day at "Splash Island" and had a blast. Ethan went down the water slide at least 100 times.
One year older.
After cake and ice cream we went to another party with a bouncy house, blow-up slip-n-slide, and slushy machine. Ethan and Mitch were in heaven especially since they got to pour soap all over the slide and got covered in bubbles.





No comments:
Post a Comment