10.21.2012

family pics

 A few weeks ago my friend took some family pictures for us in beautiful downtown Charleston.  I LOVE the way they turned out and minus me having a bad hair day, molly up all night throwing-up, sleeping in, canceling and then re-booking the shoot, she did a FABULOUS job.   Charleston is really the most beautiful city.  I absolutely love going downtown. There is so much to look at and so much history.  We are having such a great time here and I'm so glad we got these pictures done so we can always remember our year in South Carolina. 
 
 
 
 
 Scott says this one is going on the Christmas card.
Here are the out-takes from Scott's phone.  Thankfully my friend was taking pictures, because this is what it looks like when we try. 

3 comments:

Jen Holtkamp said...

i love these - cutest family!

Ashlee and Shane said...

I love South Carolina. Lived in Greenville for a few years. You are so so lucky to be in charleston!! How exciting!!!

Whitney said...

What a beautiful family you have!

And you look amazing Em. So tiny! Hoping I will be getting one of these photos in a christmas card. :)