8.08.2007

Look mama....eggs

Note to self; "don't leave your two year old alone in the kitchen for extended periods of time." I went up stairs for literally 2 min. this morning and came back down to find this. I could tell by the look of startled mischievousness on Ethan face that he knew he was doing something wrong. It was just too funny, how could I get mad at him? He was completely covered in egg so it was not a quick clean-up, but it was when he started licking his fingers that I decided it was bath-time. On the bright side I was forced to clean my kitchen for the second time in one day so now it should be sparkling. For those of you that have never had the pleasure, egg is not the easiest thing to clean-up. I had to mop three times to make my floor not sticky any more.
We just love our curious little guy.


4 comments:

Kenny, Tara, Ashley said...

what an adventure! I guess you just never know what the little ones are going to do next do you? Ethan is such a handsome little guy! Looks like he had a good time anyway!

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

Scott told us he showed him how to crack eggs the weekend before . . . hmmm. Like father like son.

The Reed Family said...

Don't you love that age, and the fact that they're boys. That is so something Carter would do...I think his funniest was with baby powder! I love little boys!!

Jen said...

AHHHH! I'm laughing so hard (and feeling glad that it was YOU cleaning up those eggs instead of ME!) Ethan is adorable...and so are you!