9.04.2007

Michigan


We went to Michigan last week to see some friends, (Springers and McMurry's you know who you are.) and to visit Scott's' brother Todd and family. We had so much fun, mainly because of the kids. Ethan, Hannah, and Rylee have so much fun playing together and causing trouble. While we were at Todd & Michelle's house we went swimming, went to the beach, and had a fun day at a hands-on farm. Hannah enjoyed having us so much that she came up with some pretty creative reasons why we shouldn't go back home when the week was over. It is so nice to be just a short drive from family when we live all the way out here.

5 comments:

Michelle Y said...

I love the slide show, you took some awesome pictures. We had so much fun with you guys last week!

Melanie said...

Looks like you had fun Em, now just come on over to NY!

Annie said...

Hey so we have finally started a blog! Yours is so cute! The eggs pictures are my favorite. It looks like you had fun in Michigan. I just wish you would have taken a picture of Ethan throwing ketchup at Macdonalds. Oh the joys of the two year old eh? Julia says hi! She was very excited to see Ethan on the computer.

Darcy Patterson said...

i love those beach pictures!! soo cute... i can't wait to see you in a few weeks! ethan is so adorable- he totally looks like a california boy :) love ya

The Reed Family said...

Hey so I think I mentioned I am going to Cali on October 9-Oct 15. So if we could get together my life would feel complete!!, and I would love to see Darcy too with her new baby...babies make life great. I was going to send her a little message so maybe we could all get together. We'll see. I call you