10.05.2007

Grandpa's boys


Ethan, Morty, Tippy, Tubby, & Little Guy

My parents have four tortoises that live at their house and Ethan loves to help Grandpa take care of them. My dad calls them his "Boy's" (which I always forget that he is talking adout the tortoises and think he is referring to my brothers, very confusing.) Anyways, Ethan likes to feed them and he sometimes picks them up and carries them around, which is not good because it usually ends with him throwing a tortoise at the ground, thankfully they have hard shells!! When the "boys" are out crawling around on the grass Ethan likes to crawl around with them, and if they are moving too slow for him he will try and help them along by giving a few pushes. It is pretty funny to watch him interact with the tortoises but he needs to work on being a little softer and not so ruff.

4 comments:

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

What fun interactive "toys" at grandma and grandpa's house--he is not going to want to leave them!

Melanie said...

So fun, I actually had a tortoise growing up myself. It was a blast!

Anna said...

that is awesome, max would love those...well, the girls would too what can I say, myself included of course.

Jen said...

I have heard about the "boys" but have never seen pictures! Thanks for this...it made me laugh!