10.23.2007

San Diego


Scott's parents were in town this past weekend and on Saturday we went to San Diego. It was a beautiful day, almost too hard to believe that only two days later people had to evacuate the area because of fires. Anyways we spent the day at the wild animal park and then headed over to Oceanside to see the sunset and play on the beach. It was such a fun day and Ethan had a great time, (except for when nap-time rolled around.) He loved all the animals, especially the Gorilla's. We took him on an African Safari and he got to ride on a tram, which he thought was very exciting.
I think the beach was his favorite part of the day because he always loves the beach. How can you go wrong with all that sand and water. Dad and Grandpa helped him race the waves, luckily I brought an extra pair of clothes. It was such a fun weekend having Scott's parents in town, we are glad we got to spend some time with them before we head back home.

4 comments:

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

I'm so jealous! It looks like you guys had a blast. I guess I'm going to live through you guys!!!! I want all the details. Anyways loved the pics!

The Alands said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Alands said...

Hi Scott and Emily. We are bloggers now. Our blog is thealands@blogpsot.com. Now we can keep in touch better.

Bethany said...

It sounds like you guys had a blast!