This clock was supposed to be Octobers craft and now almost December I am finally done!!!! For some reason I just couldn't get it right so I re-sanded it and started over FOUR times. Scott was getting a little annoyed with my obsessiveness and I have to say I was too. If it wasn't for the fact that we had company for thanksgiving I might still be working on it. It was a lot of unnecessary work but I am happy to say that I am done and it is hanging on my wall and that is where it will stay.(even though it's still not quite perfect.)
13 years ago
7 comments:
Ok Emily, I've got 2 questions for you. How did you make that awesome clock...and where did you get the Christmas template for your blog?
It's not a temp I just changed the colors. As for the clock, I don't think I have enough room....It was a lot of work.
It looks really good. Maybe I should enlist you help to finish mine.
I like it!
Super cute Em! Quite crafty!
Emily you are so talented. That clock looks great. I really like the Joy letters you made for your Mom. They look really good with all her other Christmas decorations.
the clock turned out awesome. I have a lot of work left to do on my clock. I looks so good. Everything you do turns out awesome.
Post a Comment