I never thought I would EVER say this, but we need some SNOW!!!!!! After playing outside all summer and fall Ethan just doesn't understand why we aren't out playing with friends. If you look out the window the sky is blue, the grass is green, and the sun is shinning. The only problem is that it's FREEZING!!! I'm sure in a month or two I will regret saying this but if we are going to be trapped inside all day we might as well have some snow. Ethan loves his new snow boots and can't wait to break them in. He wears them around the house all day everyday.
13 years ago
5 comments:
That's cute of Ethan standing by the door longing to go out. Damon told me today he loves winter and the snow. I wonder what dream world he's living in.
Snow...what's that? Can I come make a snowman?I used my air conditioner this month!
Come on up to NY Em, we are just now getting small amounts of snow!
How funny. Its true, snow is kind of cool at first, but then a few months into it you're ready for it to stop! Good luck getting some snow, we are supposed to get a ton up here over the weekend.
It kind of snowed her today. I am sure that there will be loads of snow for Ethan to play with when you get here.
Post a Comment