so cute!! i have mine out too... i love it! i was just thinking yesterday that how much i miss ya! you only have 2 more months... that's crazy! love ya
So cute! Do you have someone cutting your letters for you or can you buy them somewhere. Love it! How are you doing?! I am so excited to see your new baby! Hurry it up!! Miss ya!
8 comments:
so cute!! i have mine out too... i love it! i was just thinking yesterday that how much i miss ya! you only have 2 more months... that's crazy! love ya
That is so cute! I love it. Where can I get one? You really should start selling those or something. Seriously... I want one.
Emily you are so talented. I love them. When you come down to your parents I would love for you to show me how to make them.
so cute!
So cute! Do you have someone cutting your letters for you or can you buy them somewhere. Love it! How are you doing?! I am so excited to see your new baby! Hurry it up!! Miss ya!
Ditto....the letters are cute! Our blog just went private, if you want to view it, just email me your email address at thenowfam@yahoo.com Thanks!
It was nice to chat with you today! Sounds like you had a fun quick trip! Talk to you again soon.
Very cute, you are so talented! I love seeing all the fun stuff you make. Hope you guys are doing good:-)
Post a Comment