2.22.2008

Feelin' LUCKY!




I guess luck is something you can never have too much of. I made some LUCKY letters because like I said before I'm obsessed and I need a different set for each month. The Blocks at the bottom are from Feb. craft night. I love the way they turned out. The shamrocks are also from craft night but I decided to cover them with paper instead of painting. Thanks to Hayley for hosting such a fun night.
Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

Michelle Y said...

Emily, these are all so darling! I love them, you really need to go into business selling these.

Margo said...

Where did you get your adorable paper?

The Alands said...

I have a good idea. From now on just make two of everything. One for me and one for you. They are so cute, love them.

Anna said...

or 3....ha! They are so cute... I wish I had some motivation to do stuff, I just dont now a days.

The Alands said...

Emily- ignore Anna,I asked first.

emilyy said...

next time I come to Utah I will try and use my G-pa's saw and cut some Letters out for all of you. Only problem is I don't know when that will be?

Jason and Sarah Nelson said...

Emily, I'm so glad I found your blog, its adorable! I love all those letters you've decorated....you are so crafty.

Angie said...

Hey Emily, I finally pulled up your blog and it's really cute. I really like the pictures and little Ethan is so cute. Good job on the Lucky.

The Gardner's said...

Your LUCKY turned out so cute. You always do such a good job on them. I haven't seen all of them, but I LOVE your halloween and winter ones! Way cute!

Leesa said...

I love your blog, it is so cute! You are so talented when it comes to crafts, I need to see all the letters you have so I can get ideas for myself!

Anna said...

emily...next time you come to utah, we can use my saw yupeee.

Our Sweet Life said...

I really like how all of your crafts turn out - you have such an eye for that.

Jessica said...

So cute!! I love all of your fun ideas for crafts:-)