Dr. Scott W. Yeates
He did it!!!! I'm so proud of Scott for working so hard. It is weird to think that now he is finally a Doctor. The past four years we have spent at Ohio st. seemed to fly by. I'm still a little in shock at how fast it went and now it's over. Scott doesn't like it when I get too mushy on the blog,(although I admit I got a little teary eyed at graduation) so I'll just say that I am so proud and I couldn't be happier with what an amazing husband I have.
He did it!!!! I'm so proud of Scott for working so hard. It is weird to think that now he is finally a Doctor. The past four years we have spent at Ohio st. seemed to fly by. I'm still a little in shock at how fast it went and now it's over. Scott doesn't like it when I get too mushy on the blog,(although I admit I got a little teary eyed at graduation) so I'll just say that I am so proud and I couldn't be happier with what an amazing husband I have.
Justin Hunt, Eric Freeman, Scott, Bryan Palmer, Kenny Lindley, Trevor Mathis, Lee Richardson, JR Meadows
We had such great friends out here in Ohio. I am so sad to see everyone move away. I just want to thank everyone for making the last four years so memorable, this has been truly a wonderful experience, at least for me. I had it easy, Scott is the one that did all the work.
It was a crazy weekend with family in town but we were so happy to have everyone with us to celebrate. Ethan especially liked having cousins and Grandparents to keep him entertained.

6 comments:
Congratulations you guys!! Hope that you had a fun weekend with family in town. :-)
Congratulations! What an amazing accomplishment! Molly looks adorable wearing Scott's cap.
I wish we would have seen you guys! It was such a crazy day. I stole the picture of the entire group of guys. I am so glad that you took it! I also wish we could have made Molly's blessing. Bryan said it was so nice. It's too bad it was such a crazy weekend. We need to get our kids in the swimming pool this week for sure! Give me a call. We have some major hanging out to do now that I am on my own with two kids...scary!
Congrats Scott! We are so happy for you. What an accomplishment...
Oh my goodness. Congrats! That's awesome. You also had a very nice baby blessing today.
Congratulations!!! We wish we could have been there with you.
love
trev and lex
Post a Comment