Lots of Family, funeral, parades, friends, badminton, fireworks, Popsicles, water slide, swimming, little sleep, driving, babies, wedding planning, cleaning, movies, ice cream, trampoline jumping, bikes, sunglasses, hiking, waterfalls, throwing rocks, bonfires, roasting marshmallows, baseball, soccer, corn hole, lots of food, Cafe Rio, Grandpa's pond, boating, Golfing, shopping, Grandmas and Grandpas, Aunts and Uncles, running, screaming, chasing, laughing, cousins, cousins, and more cousins.
It was so much fun!!!


13 comments:
Nice pictures...makes me miss Utah a little bit. Glad to hear you were able to do so much while you were there.
You know I wish I could have been there with you. I can not wait until august
We had so much fun when we got to hang out while you were here. Can't wait to see you guys again in August.
So fun to be with you again! Your kids are adorable and you look great! You REALLY missed out at the girls dinner--TONS of great gossip...just trying to make you jealous (but there really WAS some great gossip!)
I love all the pics!!! Molly's blessing day pics are so cute!!! My fave pic is on your left sidebar of you and Molly!
cute pictures! glad you had such a fun time with family :-)
I love it when family comes to visit then it's nice to be back home.
Looks like alot of fun! Busy but fun! Are you back? I'll try calling soon!
Looks like you guys had a blast on your trip, so glad you could go. How is Scott liking his first week of Internship?
Im glad your coming back in August we should all go on a fun hike or something fun like that!!
I am glad you are doing well. I miss seeing you on my walks. I also miss Ohio (can you believe I am saying that). We are now settled in Missouri. No job yet but everything else is fine. Miss you
Emily,
Yes you were the one I tagged. About my story, my youngest sister was convinced by my brother and sister that it would be a good trick to play on me, the oldest (I guess I was having a bossy moment and they wanted to put me in my place).
We miss you looks like you had a great time in Utah.
Karen
You guys already came! Wow, am I out of the loop or what?! I have been bad at looking at blogs the past month or so...oops! I love that cake you made Ethan
Post a Comment