7.07.2008

Fun Fourth


We spent the weekend in Michigan with Scott's brother Todd and his family. It turned out to be a great weekend, with perfect weather. We went to a parade in the morning where the kids got way too much candy. Then we went swimming, had a BBQ, and of course finished the day off by watching FIREWORKS!!!
On Saturday we went to the beach on Lake Michigan and had a blast playing in the freezing water and digging in the sand.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Amanda and Ryan McCarty said...

How cute is Molly's swimsuit. Where in the world did you get that?

The Reed Family said...

I wish I could see molly in person!! All these baby girls makes me want one!! They are so cute. Looks like you had a fun weekend, Ethan doesn't look like he minded the freezing water!

Jessica said...

Cute pictures! It was so fun to see you guys again:-)
The lake is so cold, it does get a little warmer, like in September.

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

Molly has the cutest smile! I love her chunky legs in her adorable swimsuit!

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

Looks like you guys had a great time--so fun to have family close still!

The Sorensen Family said...

I love the pic of scott throwing ethan up in the air good timing em. Happy belated 4th

Kenny, Tara, Ashley said...

Happy 4th! Molly is growing so fast! Hope you guys are well!

Mimi Crisenberry said...

I love looking at all the pictures. Molly is a cutie with all of that baby chub too. I can't get over how much your two little ones look so much like you, it is crazy! Glad to see you guys are having fun.