"Oh look! That's Ethan sleeping on my big bike!")
***
Ethan has really started to get the hang of riding his bike this past week. It is hard to tell by the little video but he rides so fast that I usually have to sprint to keep up with him. Who knew those little legs could move so fast. It is so cute to watch him whip around our complex in his bright red helmet.Since going fast is so much fun, Ethan now thinks that everything should be fast, including his sister. Good thing she's strapped in.
3 comments:
He has Sorensen blood he can't help it...lol Your kids are adorable.
Look at how big your kids are! I can't believe it. Too cute. Through all the craziness, kids are the greatest thing in the world, and you definitely have two cute ones.
I love the perma-smile on Ethan as he rides his bike in the video--so much fun!
Post a Comment