well at least trying to. Molly is turning out to be a strong little kid. She is always moving and trying to scoot around, she also loves to stand(with help of course) and be where she can see everything that's going on. I know it won't be to long before she is into everything just like her brother was.
This clip is only a few seconds long but she can actually stay like that for quite awhile. She will just keep switching from one hand to the other until she gets too tired and eventually falls over.
Ethan thinks it is so funny. I can't wait to see his reaction when she starts crawling.
4 comments:
Emily! good to hear from you...your kids are so cute, I;m glad we can be blog buddies :)
Big Girl!!! Kiss for me!!
Wow! How exciting.
Wish I could be there, I don't even know here. And Ethan looks so grown up. Hope you are doing good, miss ya. M.
Post a Comment