This morning I left Molly on my bed for a few min and when I came back this is what I found. Ethan said, "Molly wants a story." They are so cute together and already such good friends. Ethan is such a nice brother and wants Molly to do everything with him. when I say everything, I mean EVERYTHING!!! He hates it when she is not involved. They actually fought over the book a little, because Molly really wanted to get her hands on it, but it was just too funny listening to Ethan "READ" her a story.
13 years ago


6 comments:
Isn't it amazing to see your kids bond like that? I love how they become friends and suddenly can't live without each other. It makes all the stress worth it. :)
What's new with you guys?
What a cute big brother. We were sad you couldn't come to Lake Powell, the house boat is super nice. Did you guys go on the Recovery Room last year. We are excited to see you in a couple weeks.
so cute i love it.
What great friends these two are going to be! Fun to watch them enjoy each other and being together. Molly's smile is darling!!
That is adorable! Ethan is such a good big brother and soo sweet and caring towards his little sis!
I loved reading about your wedding and the great pics of you two on your wedding day! Now, what's the story about 4 wedding rings? I need to hear that someday! :)
What a great big brother!! That is so great you captured the moment with your camera. Very sweet :-)
Post a Comment