8.08.2008

8.8.08

(I saw this on a friends blog and thought it was a cute idea)

8 TV shows I Love to watch
Office
Scrubs
Amazing Race
Prison Break
24
So you think you can Dance
American Idol
Rob & Big
8 restaurants I love
IN-N-OUT
Cafe Rio
Abuelos
Pei Wei
Cheesecake Factory
Outback
Miguels Jr
Mi Rancherito (in UT)
8 things happening today
Dr Appointments
Zoo
Play outside all day (because we are having awesome weather today)
Babysitting
My Grandpa 92nd Birthday ("Still vertical")
My friend Shawn's b-day
No call for my Hubby
OLYMPICS
8 things I am looking forward too
Seeing ALL our family in a few weeks
OHIO ST football (& football season in general)
Fall in Ohio (I love it!!!)
California in Oct.
Spending a week at the beach
Taking the kids to Disneyland
Getting around to finishing all my projects
Going on a trip with Scott w/out the kids :) (Someday right?)
8 Things I Love about Summer
The SUNSHINE (after an Ohio winter this is important)
Flip-flops
Popsicles
Playing outside everyday
Swimming
Grilling
Corn on the Cobb
The beach (if I could go).
8 Olympic Events I want to see
Swimming
Basketball
Soccer
Volleyball
Gymnastics
Tennis
Diving
Ping pong
8 things on my wish list
New digital camera
Photo Shop
Scroll saw
Band saw
A vacuum that's not from 1970
A fun vacation
A clean house
Lose 10 lbs
8 people I want to do this same thing
Julia
Melaine
Beth
Michelle Y
Marci
Karen
Lezlee
Jessica O
List 8 things in 8 categories. You can make up different ones if you want

2 comments:

Amanda and Ryan McCarty said...

When are you going to Disneyland in October? We are going with Chris and Brook the 14th 18th. That would be awesome if we could all go together.

Jessica said...

Fun stuff!! I just did it on my blog. We have a lot in common :-)