The kids had their check-ups today and here are the stats.
Ethan weighed in at the 95th% for both height and weight. A whoppin' 37 lbs. and 40 in.
Not to be out done, Molly's 4th month put her at 90th% for height at 25.5 in and 80th% for weight at 15 lbs 6oz.
I'm feeling HAPPY they are healthy and growing!
12 comments:
Ethan Yeates: Gold Medalist in the 2028 Summer Games (200meter Freestyle)
Molly Yeates: Gold Medalist in the 2032 Summer Games (Soccer)
You heard it here first.
your kids are so cute.. molly is getting so big!!
i love your new family photo at the top.
I love your new family pictures. When did you get those done? We're excited to see you guys next week at the wedding!
What a great family picture!!
How did you get both kids to look at the camera?
Way to grow kids!! They are so cute and Molly is darling. She is growing so fast. I love your new family photo. So cute!
Hey! I like your new photo!
Love the new family picture. You all look so cute! Keep practicing those smiles for the wedding.
Love love love the family picture! I also can't believe how much your kids have grown! Ethan in the 95th percentile and Molly's 80-90th! Way to go yeate family! Keep them coming! They are gorgeous!
I love the family picture. You look so beautiful.
You Family Picture turned out beautiful!!!
Hey,
You did the scrapbook paper on the coasters, didn't you? I have to be in charge of teaching my ward how to do them. Just wondering if you liked it and I can't remember if you tore the edges. Email me back if you get a sec. marcipreece@gmail.com. Thanks,m.
Post a Comment