6.08.2008

Molly's Blessing Day

We also had Molly's blessing today and she was so beautiful.

It was so nice to have family in town for the blessing.
My Mom made Molly's dress and it turned out amazing. It was exactly how I pictured it. Thanks Mom it looked beautiful!
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Mimi Crisenberry said...

Emily, your little Molly is so cute and so sweet looking. The dress your mom made is beautiful too. It is great to see your family on here and to hear how you all are doing. I wish we lived closer so Chase and Ethan could play together and Molly and Kai would be able to as they got a little older. It would be great to catch up with you. Love the pics!

Michelle Y said...

Molly did look so beautiful. She is such a sweet baby. It was so fun seeing you guys and being able to be there for graduation and the blessing. Sorry I ruined the group shot with not being able to open my eyes, it was too bright!

The Alands said...

She looks so cute in her dress. I wish we could have been there to celebrate the graduation/blessing. Congrats, Scott!! Can't wait to get lasik (is that how you spell it?)

Preeces said...

I am so jealous that you get to have cute dresses and bows. She is gorgeous! Miss you guys.

The Reed Family said...

I love the dress but I especially love her smile! I will call you soon, I haven't talked to you in a while, we have been so busy! You and Molly look beautiful!

The NC Merrill's said...

Congrats on the blessing! That is awesome you were able to have so much family in town for it. Molly looks gorgeous!

jen said...

i love looking at all your family pictures. you have an adorable family!!! congrats on the graduation too!

theSwensenFamily said...

Molly looks so sweet and what a precious blessing gown! I can't believe your mom made that! It's gorgeous! You have such a beautiful family! Don't you love having a little girl!!!! You always have her dressed so cute. Emily, you look amazing already and I love your hair cut. I did the same thing! Who has time to blow dry their hair anymore!

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

Wish we could have made it! Looks like it was a beautiful day and Molly looks darling as always!

Kenny, Tara, Ashley said...

What a great day! Molly looks adorable!

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

SO CUTE! She is perfect! So adorable! I can't say enough! You also look amazing Emily! You always do! I am glad it was a good day and her dress is beautiful! I also wanted to tell you thanks for the announcement. It is still on our fridge and she is so cute!