So I mentioned in my last post about going to my cousin Whit's wedding while in Ut last week. It was such a beautiful wedding that I thought it deserved a post of it's own. Thankfully Darcy was there with her camera and took all these amazing pictures.
Whitney looked absolutely GORGEOUS
Ryan & Whitney Howes
The reception was so beautiful and the food was amazing
The Gleave Family
He may look like an angel... but in a 10 min span this wild monkey broke some plates, pulled a statue on himself, and tried to go swimming in the fountain. Thank goodness for all the candy, it kept him well occupied :)


5 comments:
The picture of you guys turned out awesome I can't wait to get my cd love you
Oh, Wow! I LOVE weddings! THIS looked like a fairytale wedding! Your cousin is gorgeous and I loved all the pink! Ethan is so handsome! I love all that hair! Your family is so beautiful!
So fun to spend some time with you...especially at that FABULOUS wedding! You guys are so cute...
You have two adorable kids! Molly's smiles in the previous post would make anyone melt! And Ethan is quite the stud muffin in the cute wedding attire!!
So your cousin looks like she belongs in a bridal magazine. Those pictures are stunning! Seriously, she (and her hubby) should be famous. You've got some good genes going on in your family!
Post a Comment