12.11.2008

BeDaZzLeD with Holiday Cheer

So last night the Ladies got together for a "PRETTIEST" sweater / White elephant Christmas party. It was so much fun!!!! Really good food, lots of laughs, and Hott ladies..... everything you need for a great party.

I went cheepo and made my "pretty" sweater. Now I know what you are thinking....and I'm sorry to tease like that, unfortunately I don't really have a Bedazzler :( But I do have a glue gun and a bag of jewels.

Thanks girls for such a fun night!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

The Reed Family said...

I love the sweater!! Sounds like such a fun night!

Sarah Lunt said...

Wow, I LOVE the sweater. What a fun idea!

Vanessa said...

oh man, that looks so fun!!! I miss everyone!!!

The Sorensen Family said...

baby I love it. you are so hot.

Jessica said...

Love the sweater, and what a great idea for a party!! Looks like fun, I miss all of you guys :-)