Here is my recap for 2008 in pictures....
JanuaryJuly
August
September
October
November
December
We have been so incredibly Blessed this past year.
We were fortunate to travel several times to Utah, California, and Michigan to spend time with family.....Jan, June, July, August, & October
We also had family out to Ohio a few times :)
We potty trained a stubborn little boy.....probably the biggest struggle of the year, but well worth it!!!!
I gave birth to the sweetest baby girl you'll ever meet
Scott Graduated from Med school AND matched in Optho
Looking back over the past 12 months I feel so fortunate for my family....my two healthy, lively, beautiful kids, and a wonderful husband who works so hard for us and is always good for a laugh. I am especially grateful for the Savior and the wonderful blessing of the Gospel in our life.
6 comments:
Fun idea. Busy year you've had!
what a neat post! that must have been hard to go through the pictures and find the best ones. sounds like you've had a busy, exciting year. i hope you have a happy new year!
Loved this and stole the idea. Hope you don't mind. Also, I was going through my Christmas stuff and realized I didn't get you our Christmas card. I will get it to you very soon. Hope you had a great New Years and we need to get together again soon!
What a great year! Loved the post Em! Miss you guys!
Those were some great pictures Em. Where was the one from May taken? That's just beautiful. Glad to hear you guys are doing so well!
I love this post, what a great idea! These pictures are so cute of all of you. It is so fun to see how much your kids have grown each month. So fun!
(I might just have to copy this idea)
Post a Comment