1.13.2009

M is for Medicine

This little gal has had a rough month. Over the past 4-5 weeks she has had the Flu, a nasty cough(that has lasted for about 4 weeks now), two new teeth with at least one more on the way, a double ear infection......and then another ear infection 2 weeks later, she fell on a toy and cut up her lip (lots & lots of blood), SEVERAL fevers, and this morning she woke up like THIS!

The poor little thing is covered in them. So it was off to the doctors office AGAIN!

Even though she has been off and on sick for over a month now, she has still been such a happy, active, sweet, little ray of sunshine.

Posted by Picasa

15 comments:

The Alands said...

Ouch!! What it is it? I hope the rash is gone and she gets feeling better soon.

Annie said...

Poor little baby. I sure hope she gets better soon. I'm glad that she hasn't been grumpy. I would be if I had all of that on top of a nasty rash.

thepyles7 said...

Oh my! Poor little Molly. I sure hope that she get feeling better soon.

The Reed Family said...

Poor Molly!! I am happy for you that she has been such a trooper through it all...sick kids are the pits! Oh and Scott totally looks the part in that other posts at the monster truck rally!

The Sorensen Family said...

Seriously what the hell it that??? Was she running a temp??? my poor baby that makes me want to hop on a plane and come love on her:(

Michelle Y said...

Poor little Molly! Hope she gets over her reaction soon.

Amanda and Ryan McCarty said...

Bless her heart. Give her a big hug for us. It's hard to see kids sick. Maybe it was something "Dr. Yeates" brought home from his rounds. Ask him he's a doctor.

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

Sorry, so not fun for cute Molly! Hope you guys are feeling better.

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

Oh Emily! I had not idea that she has been through all of that! poor girl! I hope you all are doing well!
She is always smiling no matter what! Hope she feels better soon!

Kenny, Tara, Ashley said...

Poor sweet M. That is a lot to deal with! Hope she feels better soon!

Katherine said...

Oh how sad!!! Tommy was like that last winter too. Are those hives?

Ben and Michelle said...

Poor little thing. I feel so bad for her. It's never fun being sick.

Anna said...

Awhh, thats so sad emily! I hope she gets better soon!!

jen said...

Geeez! That is so sad. Sometimes I think it's harder on the parents to watch our littles one suffer. She seems like a sweetie!

emilyy said...

she had a reaction to the med