1.30.2009

she's a walkin'

My little lady has been so determined to learn this whole walking thing. She's been taking a step or two here and there over the last two months..... and I think she is finally getting the hang of it. She has been doing a whole lot of this the last two days. Is anyone else scared for me?

5 comments:

Evaly said...

Wow- I still think she is baby! She has sure grown up fast.

Letti said...

I feel for you, I always wanted my kids to walk as late as possible.

The Reed Family said...

HA! I love that she just takes off crawling at the end! Nest thing you know she'll be running away from you in the parking lot like Hunter did while I was on the phone with you the other day! So yes I am a but scared for you! Two kids two different directions. It's worth it though because I think they look very proud of themselves when they finally figure it out!

The Reed Family said...

p.s. I can't seem to spell tonight, sorry!

Cammie said...

Ha! Good luck. She looks cute crawling. I'm waiting for Trace to start and he's already one. :)